PathFinder status
(05-24-2015, 02:41 AM)Shadowraix Wrote: Never be fixed? That would be saddening. Players use every aspect to MC to their advantage. You have no idea how many times the fact that spiders can't fit through 1 block holes has saved my life.

Will be fixed when one of the developers gets time to :)
Thanks given by:
You have a point.
Well, I personally won't be fixing that any time soon because there are so many messier things in the AI that I should deal with first.
Thanks given by:
Wait baby cows can fit thru iron bars put as ground, but adult cows can't
Making it easy to make a cow farm where the adults stay at top. aka not to kill and baby's drop to the bottom while walking.
With this.. even adult cows will fall down ?
Thanks given by:
(05-24-2015, 06:42 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Wait baby cows can fit thru iron bars put as ground, but adult cows can't
Making it easy to make a cow farm where the adults stay at top. aka not to kill and baby's drop to the bottom while walking.
With this.. even adult cows will fall down ?

Probably. Sorry /:
It's the physic's fault, not the PathFinder. I will get to it once the more urgent issues are fixed.
Thanks given by:
(Wolfs walking at a snails pace)

(05-24-2015, 01:35 AM)Safwat Wrote: Jammet: I'll check it out.

Thanks a bunch -- Thinking every single player on my server has noticed this now and they got a bit annoyed.
Thanks given by:
Somebody created a post about pathfinding: http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/commen...nomeously/ With this visualisation: http://gfycat.com/CompleteDistantHoneyeater

I thought it looked pretty cool, especially because he made it in minecraft with commands Wink
Thanks given by:
Cool! What blocks is he using as markers? They are smaller than usual.
Thanks given by:
I'm guessing they are armor stands with a helmet on.
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2015, 06:18 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I'm guessing they are armor stands with a helmet on.

I don't see any armor stands. And there's miniature Lapiz Lazuli.
Thanks given by:
You can make armor stands invisible, but armor equipped is always visible. So if you put a Lapiz Lazuli block on it's head you will still see the block, while you can't see the armor stand.
Thanks given by: