PathFinder status
(04-28-2015, 07:35 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Do you have the world's scheme set to Forgetful? Otherwise the chunk might be corrupted. In that case try removing the region folder.

I did not modify any of the settings.
Deleting region did not help.

By the way, destroyed blocks are saved.
I was playing around with cChunk and I thought I messed stuff, but the master branch seems to be doing this too.
I'll clone and compile the whole master repo again just in case. What is the minimum protocol currently supported? I was using 1.7.2
Thanks given by:
Since the issue is unrelated to pathfinding, I opened an issue here: https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/issues/1912
Thanks given by:
Need some help here, I cannot get setBlock to work.
https://github.com/wiseoldman95/MCServer...f417d5eR78
Thanks given by:
It worked. Thanks Xoft.
Thanks given by:
Gentlemen, I'm super excited to announce that PathFinder.cpp is WORKING inside MCServer.

Note that currently, the only interface user is the lousy "pathfind" console command (Soon with console parameters), which finds a path between the two points defined at cPath::consoleCommand() and paints it with cobblestone.

The mob AI does not query the PathFinder for paths yet, but that should be the easy part.

[Image: 571gW72.png%5D]
Thanks given by:
I won't have much time for the next week or two, so if anyone would be kind enough to re-implement cMonster::Tick(std::chrono::milliseconds a_Dt, cChunk & a_Chunk) and make it use cPathFinder, it would be awesome!
Thanks given by:
You know what, I'll give it a shot at my "monsterTick" branch, might not finish it though.
Thanks given by:
How do I prevent natural mob spawning?
Thanks given by:
Awesome. Finally we'll have something good in the code.

Natural mobs can be disabled in world.ini, [Monsters].AnimalsOn=0
Thanks given by:
Don't forget to remove the Animals finisher in the world.ini
Thanks given by: