Latest stable win64 users.ini groups.ini
Hello!

I try to config latest win build, but:

1. No users.ini, groups.ini
if I creat files and fill him from Wiki - nothing changed in game (yeye i restart server)
1.1. I can edit user group, rank only from webpanel

2. All users automaticly start play on server with Creative Mode - how to change default player game mod?
Thanks given by:
Hi, welcome to the forum.

users.ini and groups.ini are old files and aren't used anymore - the user ranks, groups and permissions are now stored in a SQLite database and you can edit them using the webadmin, or console commands. There is currently no way to import settings from a text file, perhaps it could be made into a plugin, so that Bukkit people can migrate their settings.

Each player starts with "game mode not set", so they inherit the game mode of the world in which they currently are. Each world has a gamemode assigned to it in the world.ini file. So you basically want to change the gamemode there.
Thanks given by:
(09-18-2014, 09:27 PM)xoft Wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum.

users.ini and groups.ini are old files and aren't used anymore - the user ranks, groups and permissions are now stored in a SQLite database and you can edit them using the webadmin, or console commands. There is currently no way to import settings from a text file, perhaps it could be made into a plugin, so that Bukkit people can migrate their settings.

Each player starts with "game mode not set", so they inherit the game mode of the world in which they currently are. Each world has a gamemode assigned to it in the world.ini file. So you basically want to change the gamemode there.

Thanks. Another question, what's rank\group is default now? I have Default and Everything o_O
Thanks given by:
If you start the server with no ranks in the database, the server first checks if you have the old-style users.ini / groups.ini files and migrates those for you. If you don't have such files, the server creates some reasonable defaults: ranks Default, VIP, Operator, Admin, with a reasonable set of permissions each.
https://github.com/mc-server/MCServer/bl...1807-L1832
Thanks given by: