My version of a plugin repository
The UI is clean and modern, what do you mean?

By clean and modern do you mean ugly and old web-2.0 style?
Thanks given by:
By simple, i mean something like jenkins.
By modern, i mean something like github / outlook.com online app.

More substantiated critique:
+ Background is too distracting / there is no clear separation between the background and content
+ Buttons don't fit well with ANYTHING on the repo page.
+ Ugly borders around things / the line below logo
+ The login thingy (WHY is there a line below it?) isn't clearly separated from the background / other content
+ Search options [Title/...] on all pages would look better if replaced with Advanced search page
+ CSS animations look weird, they should be a bit faster, imo.
+ Orange and Blue don't fit well together.
+ If you click on plugin description weird blue outline appears around it in Chrome.
Thanks given by:
I would love to see some changes though. For example the background isn't really to my liking, and I prefer the plugins to be shown as a list with the first line of the description instead of a grid without any information except the name, creator and version.
Thanks given by:
Combining "Jenkins" and "Simple" in a single sentence gives me goosebumpsTongue That's the strongest oxymoron I've ever seenTongue
Thanks given by:
Well, i meant simple as in not many fancy Windows 8-like things.Tongue
Thanks given by:
Well, I changed the header style a bit, do you like it?
Thanks given by:
It looks better, also: the old background would be fine as long as it's visibly separated from the plugin list - that way, you don't have to look closer to know what is the thing you are looking for.
Ps. I think it'd be better to provide an old-fashioned list-like plugin repo, or a first page with those big buttons (featured plugins) and a category list on the side that when clicked shows you a normal list.
Thanks given by:
Why don't you want to make the plugin repo opensource ?

> It's because I don't think we want thousands of repos popping up from nothingness. We want on central place for plugins, don't we?

We can just tell git to ignore the data directory.
Thanks given by:
The plugin repo is open source:

https://github.com/mc-server/Plugin-Repository
Thanks given by:
@tigerw, Could you add a mailing service for when someone commented on your plugin?
Thanks given by: