Anticheat for MCServer
(10-15-2014, 05:34 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: Okay, how did you do that and also how far is the development?

For now, its not that complex. Wink
I will add documentation, when I'm finished implementing it (Anti-survivalfly)
https://github.com/LO1ZB/NoCheat/blob/ma...Moving.lua
Thanks given by:
:D Okay, well please hurry up because my server is overfilling with cheaters. Will this be a whole AntiCheat-suite?
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2014, 05:48 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: Will this be a whole AntiCheat-suite?
that is exactly the plan. Smile
(10-15-2014, 05:48 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: :D Okay, well please hurry up because my server is overfilling with cheaters.
You can help, if you want. :>
It would speed-up the development.
Thanks given by:
I would be pleased to do so, but unfortunately I don't know any lua and I don't think that I have the time to learn it. ATM I'm getting used to the MCServer c++ code
Thanks given by:
Maybe we could merge NoSPAM into this. What do you think?
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2014, 05:59 AM)tonibm19 Wrote: Maybe we could merge NoSPAM into this. What do you think?
If you're fine with it, open a PR for it. Smile
Thanks given by:
Are you sure NoSpam and AntiCheat are so much related that they are to be in a single plugin? I wouldn't think so - for a server like Gallery, for example, I might want only NoSpam, but I don't care about cheats.
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2014, 06:21 AM)xoft Wrote: Are you sure NoSpam and AntiCheat are so much related that they are to be in a single plugin? I wouldn't think so - for a server like Gallery, for example, I might want only NoSpam, but I don't care about cheats.
there will be a permission system and the possibility to configure every function (including disabling) of it.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, sure, but then why have plugins at all, why not put everything into a single big ballTongue The point of plugins is to have stuff separated by usage scenarios - I don't need it, I don't install it.
Thanks given by:
I think antispam could be a part of NoCheat because hacked clients have spammer bots.
Thanks given by: