MineralManager
Everything thats needed to know what this plugin does is explained on the bukkit version.

Is there anyone who can recreate this for MCServer?

Thanks in advance!

MineralManager - Bukkit Plugin
Thanks given by:
@xoft can you make this happen?
Thanks given by:
This should be easy to program Smile
Thanks given by:
I don't think this would be as easy as it looks. And I certainly don't have enough information even from the description.
So how does one set this up? What are the config options?
About the behavior: So what happens if I break an ore block? Does it just vanish into air and then later regenerate out of thin air? This could be fun, trapping players inside ore veinsTongue Or does it change to obsidian? How am I then gonna get through that iron ore to the diamond ore behind it?

Note to implementers: Fun stuff - regenerating terrain when there's no player around - should you load the chunk just to regenerate a single block in it? What about afterwards, do you let the chunk unload again?
Thanks given by:
The destroyed ore should turn into bedrock instantly. About the chunk thing: I recently solved a lot of problems in plugins regarding chunks. It shouldn't be that difficult making a timer for each ore block. Needs a lot of resources though.
Thanks given by:
There is made a region for wich respawn will be activated. Outside that region respawn will not work. Timers will be minutes.
Thanks given by:
You can't really use timers for this, because what if the server is restarted? You'd lose all the respawn info then. You need to store the destroyed blocks (SQLite?) and load them up from time to time to process them.
Thanks given by:
I think it's doable. But I also think, that we have to extend our API to get more flexibility for the devs
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2014, 04:28 AM)xoft Wrote: I don't think this would be as easy as it looks. And I certainly don't have enough information even from the description.
So how does one set this up? What are the config options?
About the behavior: So what happens if I break an ore block? Does it just vanish into air and then later regenerate out of thin air? This could be fun, trapping players inside ore veinsTongue Or does it change to obsidian? How am I then gonna get through that iron ore to the diamond ore behind it?

Note to implementers: Fun stuff - regenerating terrain when there's no player around - should you load the chunk just to regenerate a single block in it? What about afterwards, do you let the chunk unload again?

Means you already used x-ray to find it =)
Thanks given by:
No, you would have mined the diamond if the obsidian had not spawned.
Thanks given by: