Low TPS
Exclamation 
Hello! I invited a friend to help me build in my server but as soon as more than one people on the server it starts dropping the TPS... down to 10 or 11, is there a way I can fix this? Normal bukkit server wouldn't lag at all, do I add more memory to the server or something? And how do I do this?
Thanks given by:
What type of build are you using, and what are the specs of the machine you're using?
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2014, 02:35 AM)bearbin Wrote: What type of build are you using, and what are the specs of the machine you're using?
Core 2 duo @ 2 GHZ
4 GB ram
1 GB Nvidea graphics card I don't remember exact specs
Bukkit server's wouldn't lag at all! How ever this one is...
Thanks given by:
With those specs you should be able to have many more players than that. MCS runs on a much lower-spec RasPi (700 MHz, 512MiB RAM) with 5 players. What OS are you using? Can you try some of the older builds to see if they have the problem as well?
Thanks given by:
Also, how are you measuring the TPS? could it be that the measurement is wrong?
Thanks given by:
Maybe your friend have a real high view distance?
Thanks given by:
Also, what build number are you using, or are you compiling yourself. Are you doing anything else compute-heavy on the computer (like playing MC at the same time)?
Thanks given by:
I guess this is what happened to me in my vps some months ago.
Thanks given by:
-I am playing mc at the same time
-My OS is Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
-I have not tried the newest builds, I use a buid I downloaded 4 days ago
-I measure my TPS from 1 to 20 just like the bukkit did, my friend is lagging so even if the measurement is wrong, there is lag :/
Any help would be much apreciated!
Thanks given by:
What plugins do you have installed?
Thanks given by: