Low TPS
Your main problem is probably playing the game at the same time as running the server, particularly on such an underpowered machine. Increasing the priority of the server process (if that's possible on Windows) would probably improve the TPS.
Thanks given by:
I have 5 plugins installed...
Plugin=Core
Plugin=Chatter
Plugin=TransAPI
Plugin=ChatLog
Plugin=ChatColor
For some reason chatcolor doesn't work though :/

(11-16-2014, 08:41 PM)bearbin Wrote: Your main problem is probably playing the game at the same time as running the server, particularly on such an underpowered machine. Increasing the priority of the server process (if that's possible on Windows) would probably improve the TPS.
My machine is not underpowered at all... I could run a bukkit server and play minecraft at the same time without any issues...Undecided
Thanks given by:
You don't have a plugin installed that could make the performance decrease. Do you have the problem with every world? Have you tried (backuping your current world) and regenerating a different world with a different seed?
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2014, 09:28 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote: You don't have a plugin installed that could make the performance decrease. Do you have the problem with every world? Have you tried (backuping your current world) and regenerating a different world with a different seed?
yep :T unfortunately...
Thanks given by:
How much resource is the server actually using ?
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2014, 01:44 AM)ThuGie Wrote: How much resource is the server actually using ?
What does that mean? The ammount of CPU it's using? It's arround 25-50%
Thanks given by:
Wow that's not normal. My MCServer uses ~3% when a player is online. Is there anything unusual in the logs? Maybe post it here?
Thanks given by:
Can you test the latest version?
Thanks given by:
I'm going to try the latest version today, I will tell you guys if anything changes :] Thank you so far for your support!
Thanks given by:
Hello! I just tried the newest build, it seems like it's still lagging... Any suggestions?
Thanks given by: