[Plugin] Homes
Provides functions to create, request, list and delete player homes with names and configurable limit.

Configuration
The configuration is stored in "Homes.ini" and gives the max numbers of homes positions per user rank.
[Limits]
Default=3
VIP=5
Operator=10
Admin=0

Commands
General
  • /home - Usage /home <goto|set|list|delete|help> [name]

/home goto [HomeName]- Move to given home

/home set [HomeName] - Save a position as player home

/home delHomeName - Delete the given home

/home list - List all player homes

/home help - Show help

Permissions
  • - homes.home - Allows the player to save and delete home postitions for teleporting
    • Commands affected:
      - /home
      - /~
    • Recommended groups: *

Created by nouseforname @ http://nouseforname.de
november 2014

Source: https://github.com/nouseforname/Homes
Thanks given by:
I like it!! Thanks
Thanks given by:
No More feedback?
Thanks given by:
It would be nice if the ranks could be named arbitrarily. I have 8 ranks on my server, I'd like to be able to set the number of homes for each of those ranks separately.

Hint: Read all the items in the INI file (use a for loop of cIniFile:GetValue(keyID, valueID); valueID should range from 0 to cIniFile:GetNumValues() - 1, keyID = cIniFile:FindKey()), store them in a table and use "rankTable[rankName] or DEFAULT_VALUE" to evaluate the number of allowed homes.
Thanks given by:
(11-30-2014, 05:28 AM)xoft Wrote: It would be nice if the ranks could be named arbitrarily. I have 8 ranks on my server, I'd like to be able to set the number of homes for each of those ranks separately.

Hint: Read all the items in the INI file (use a for loop of cIniFile:GetValue(keyID, valueID); valueID should range from 0 to cIniFile:GetNumValues() - 1, keyID = cIniFile:FindKey()), store them in a table and use "rankTable[rankName] or DEFAULT_VALUE" to evaluate the number of allowed homes.

Will take a look at it. i thought about the same thing, but decided to keep it based on the defaults at first.

Learning step by step, you know Wink
Thanks given by:
Updated to use custom ranks in config.
Thanks given by:
Some errors Sad

Warning: [22:51:09] LUA: Plugins/Homes/homes.lua:215: attempt to compare nil with number
Warning: [22:51:09] Stack trace:
Warning: [22:51:09] Plugins/Homes/homes.lua(215): (no name)
Warning: [22:51:09] (tail call)(-1):
Warning: [22:51:09] Stack trace end
Warning: [22:51:09] Error in plugin Homes calling function <callback>()
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2015, 05:51 AM)DrMasik Wrote: Some errors Sad

I just tried to get the same error with the actual server version. But for me all is fine.

I guess you tried to set a new home position?!
Thanks given by:
After weekend all works fine
Thanks given by: