Schematic file visualiser
That looks exacly like cubeworldTongue
[Image: 400x240x400px-CubeWorld_WorldTree_Durano...980sf0.jpg]

The colors are a little more dull, but they look similarTongue
Thanks given by:
No, the picture you posted is not exactly at the same isometric angle (in the XZ plane). The MCSchematicToPng uses 45 degree angle, your picture seems more like 60 degree angle.
Thanks given by:
That's this is the world's world map viewer, where you can move and adjust the camera freely Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2015, 06:21 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: To reduce compile time, wouldn't it be faster to instead of compiling a cpp file let it read/parse a file with the colors on startup? Or would that then reduce the performance of the program?
I don't want to drag yet another library (json) into the program, it's already quite huge. And yes, it would hurt performance a bit, not visibly on a single run, but for jobs that make frequent runs, it'd become somewhat noticable.

I don't care that it compiles long on a RasPi, it's a one-off job anyway.

(04-09-2015, 06:31 AM)monowii Wrote: Nice render. Thank you for this !
(Don't forget to add the pthread flag for GNU compiler (set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -std=c++11 -pthread")))
It compiles for me without the flags both on a RasPi and on a Ubuntu 14.04. Did it not work on your system? I somehow expected the c++11 support to automatically add anything thread-related that it already needed.
Thanks given by:
I was hoping to add support for transparent blocks quickly, but it isn't so straightforward:
[Image: 937f94fc-de41-11e4-8eb4-f6ffff41795e.png]
Thanks given by:
Seems like you would have to join the vertices of adjacent sides to get rid of the darker sides in between. I think that's how Minecraft actually does it.
Thanks given by:
Wow so nice !!! how can we use it ? Smile
Thanks given by:
You used to be able to open the process with the name of a text file to process. (I'm not sure if that's still the case, because it also works with sockets now)

In the txt file you would put the name of a schematic with it's properties afterwards. Properties have spaces in front:
Code:
GreWoolEscher.schematic
  outfile: GreW.png
  horzsize: 32
  vertsize: 32

ObsyEscher.schematic
  outfile: Obsy.png
  horzsize: 32
  vertsize: 32
Thanks given by:
Ok didn't understood...Tongue

First of all, how can I install it ? and then how can I use it ?Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid you'll have to compile it yourself. When you got the executable you create a text file. In here you put the info about your schematic in the format I mentioned above. Then you use your command-line to tell the executable to open the text file ("SchematicToPng.exe listfiles.txt")

It's a little tricky to do when you're not familiar with compiling or the command line :/
Thanks given by: