Visual Studio Community edition
Wow, just now I've discovered that MS has released a new edition of Visual Studio 2013, called Community edition. It is said that it's free and yet it has features comparable with VS Professional. Why didn't I find out earlier? This could have made my life so much easier!

Is anyone already using it? Any comments, thoughts?
Thanks given by: PCPlayerLV
What version is it? I currently have MS Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 Update 4. I can connect to a team foundation server (developing a windows phone app with a few classmates using that), but I don't know if the previous version also supported that.
It is version 2013 Update 4, it should be more or less equivalent to the Professional edition (they say); it supports phone development, too.
https://www.visualstudio.com/products/vi...mmunity-vs

I'm installing it now, we'll see soon Smile
Using it. It's Visual Basic, C++, C#, F# and JavaScript development tools combined into one with ability to add plugins for things like PHP (including debugging support) and others, alongside many (if not all?) Pro features. It also has Team Foundation Server support.
Thanks given by:
If it compiled for android... Angel
They say it can produce Android and iOS apps, but upon further inspection it seems that only special HTML+JS apps are supported.