MCServer private dev survival server?
It would need pretty much no resources. What's your internet connection at home like?
Thanks given by:
200/20 Smile not bad i would say.
Thanks given by:
I've got so much hardware lying around that would be suitable for this that I don't know what to do with it. I have an Odroid-XU3 (8 core), Intel Atom N455 netbook, an Intel Core i3-4000M, an Intel Core2Duo E7200, and an AMD FX-8320E. My internet speed is only 30Mbps/5Mbps though. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Could we get an update on the server? I fixed the annoying crafting bug.
Thanks given by:
Server should be updated.
Thanks given by:
Crafting still works weirdly for me, but maybe its because of my internet (3G)
Thanks given by:
I'm quite impressed about the current survival experience, seems to be working better than the last time I tried.
Almost-decent mobs, mineshafts (found one)... and stability seems to have improved, at least when I'm played.
Already been playing for some hours in total and I'm having fun.
I hope MCS will be soon ready for survival servers. It does only need some fixes,
Thanks given by:
I updated the server again and I can confirm that the crafting is fixed, so if you experience issues again you should report them as a bug.
Thanks given by:
Someone has some obsidian?
I would like to test new nether portal handling and go to a fortressTongue

Well, found obsidian, but I need a diamond pickaxe D:
Thanks given by:
@bearbin we can get through a portal just fine, but I suspect it uses cRoot:CreateAndInitializeWorld which can cause a deadlock. Could you perhaps just add the world to the settings.ini?
Thanks given by: