is there a way to draw an inventory grid on screen?
i couldnt find anything but im wondering if there's currently a way to draw an inventory grid on the screen. another would be like, lets say i want to make a plugin that counts monster kills somewhere on the screen. what would i need to use to draw the counter on screen?
Thanks given by:
I'm uncertain what exactly you want, but I think you either and to open an inventory or show a scoreboard. but sadly the scoreboard is global for all players. We don't have a per-player scoreboard yet Sad
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2015, 05:15 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I'm uncertain what exactly you want, but I think you either and to open an inventory or show a scoreboard. but sadly the scoreboard os global for all players. We don't have a per-player scoreboard yet Sad

shame about the scoreboard. Sad thanks though!
Thanks given by:
What if you would make the script check for a specific name set in the config and output the info ?
Thanks given by:
I'm not really sure what you mean, sorry.
Thanks given by:
I havent checked any plugins source so far so i'll give a plain example ( a really bad one, its been years since i touched lua ) . What i understood from your post is that you CANNOT post the scoreboard just for your character, instead you see the scoreboard for everyone (correct me if im wrong,i might be xd).

Something like this :

config.ini -> username: rekatluos

In the plugin something like this -> if my.charName ~= username then return end (if players name does not match the config it outputs global, or nothing)
After that you can set every objective to output that specific name's score instead of everyones.

Its just a longshot example, i'll have to read some of the other plugins to get a better idea of what you can/cant do right now xd.
Thanks given by: