Poll: New name
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cuberite
50.00%
9 50.00%
SprintingSteve
0%
0 0%
Ocelight
27.78%
5 27.78%
MineMatrix
5.56%
1 5.56%
Cubicosm
5.56%
1 5.56%
Don't care
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Name Change Poll - 2nd Stage
Bearbin, perhaps the poll should have another option: "Don't mind what the name changes to."
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately I can't edit a poll, perhaps one of the admins could do it?
Thanks given by:
I'll just abstain from votingTongue
Thanks given by:
I added the option.
Thanks given by:
I thought MC++ was pretty good, it's short and you know what it is immediatly.
Thanks given by:
Other:

I propose: Cubicosm.
As in microcosm or macrocosm.

Since we have OS in it, it could be written cubicOSm, if anyone thinks that' be fancyful.

But in any case I'd run these by the creator of MCServer.
Thanks given by:
This may be a stupid sounding name suggestion, but I came up with it after some thinking and decided to share it as I think it doesn't sound too bad.

The name: Ocelight

Oce - Ocelot as Ocelots can be pretty fast in real life and in Minecraft representing the speed aspect.

light - representing light-weight.

The home page for MCServer advertises itself as a fast, lightweight, and awesome replacement for vanilla. This covers the fast and lightweight. awesome being implied and the name still keeps some form of connection to minecraft. That being a mob.
Thanks given by:
Love it! I liked SprintingSteve because of its connection to Minecraft/speed. This one has sucha connection but is easier to pronounce.
Thanks given by:
Since I'm madly in love with anything cat-like, I gotta think of something for that too. Smile

So aside from Cubicosm...

Felis Cubicus. That logo would probably look like a cheetah or ocelot shaped like the cutest cube I've ever seen XD.
PS: I have too many and silly ideas for things like that, so, I'll make a peep again when we're one step further.
Thanks given by:
Ocelight has a slight problem, it is already being used:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ocelight
Thanks given by: