Cuberite.org Redesign
(07-10-2015, 01:05 AM)LO1ZB Wrote: Does youre browser show any error (debug tools)?

It works without problem in Maxthon 4.4.5.3

No it doesn't show any errors.

Most of the time it doesn't work, but sometimes the window closes normaly. I'm using Waterfox 38.1
Thanks given by:
Getting the hang of responsive text sizes. More work for tomorrow.Tongue
Thanks given by:
Finishing up. Site elements and texts resize automatically according to the screen size. Only the download window left to polish, otherwise the site is done.Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The whole site feels a bit dark. Any chance you could lighten it up a bit more? Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2015, 12:21 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: The whole site feels a bit dark. Any chance you could lighten it up a bit more? Smile
How is it now? I made the background a little lighter.
Thanks given by:
A bit better, though I'd prefer if it was still just a bit brighter Wink
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2015, 03:47 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: A bit better, though I'd prefer if it was still just a bit brighter Wink
How is it now? I made it a bit brigher. Smile

----

Todo-list:
- Fix font rendering
- Fix download window
- Reduce icon font size for faster loading times
Thanks given by:
Much better, thanks.
Thanks given by:
I really like the layout but the site feels a bit too monochromatic. I think it would be better with more colors, not just blue/whiteTongue
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2015, 06:46 AM)nounoursheureux Wrote: I really like the layout but the site feels a bit too monochromatic. I think it would be better with more colors, not just blue/whiteTongue
I added some color to the icons. What do you think? Smile

(although you only get the gradient effect of the icons in Webkit-based browsers. damnit firefox.Tongue)

----

Todo-list:
- Fix download popup
- CSS3 pattern background instead of png pattern (sharper when zooming)
Thanks given by: