Cuberite.org Redesign
I don't like the colours or the background, but apart from that it's a really great design Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2015, 10:58 PM)bearbin Wrote: I don't like the colours or the background, but apart from that it's a really great design Smile
Thanks! The colours of the icons? What exactly don't you like about the background?
Thanks given by:
All the colours really, the icons don't really fit and the blue is a bit too dark for me. The background pattern feels distracting from the content and a bit too large, but I can't really explain why.
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2015, 11:10 PM)bearbin Wrote: All the colours really, the icons don't really fit and the blue is a bit too dark for me. The background pattern feels distracting from the content and a bit too large, but I can't really explain why.
I'll experiment with the colours when I get home in about four days.
Thanks given by:
Looking goodBig Grin
Thanks given by:
(07-13-2015, 05:33 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Looking goodBig Grin
Thanks! Smile
Thanks given by:
I will also update the design of the plugin repository and the user manual to match this design. Eventually the forum too, but it's quite a lot of work to do.
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2015, 04:06 AM)missingchar Wrote: I will also update the design of the plugin repository and the user manual to match this design. Eventually the forum too, but it's quite a lot of work to do.

Aw, but I like my plugin repository design...
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2015, 08:35 AM)tigerw Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 04:06 AM)missingchar Wrote: I will also update the design of the plugin repository and the user manual to match this design. Eventually the forum too, but it's quite a lot of work to do.

Aw, but I like my plugin repository design...
Did it take a very long time to make? I'd like to integrate the repository with the main site a little more.

But it's your plugin repository, so you decide.
Thanks given by:
I mainly like the Windows 8 style buttons and dialogues. I realise I have pretty much described the entire style, but I agree on the need for unification. I guess that would be primarily on background, once a suitable colourscheme is decided upon, and header style.
Thanks given by: