Logo poll
(I'll just vote now rather than just add options. I was not around at the time.)

Thanks given by:
When will the deadline be?
Thanks given by:
I'll post the results on Sunday.
Thanks given by:
I'm 2 days late, sorry.

Results:
1.1: Dominent = 1
1.3: NiLSPACE, LO1ZB, xoft, monowii* = 3.5
12.1: tigerw, bearbin, MMDK95, Jammet = 4
1.2: DiamondToaster = 1
7: SphinxC0re, FakeTruth, missingchar = 3
8: tonibm19, SamJBarney = 2
3.1: jan64* = 0.5
3.2: jan64* = 0.5
5.1: monowii* = 0.5

* Two votes split up

Honestly I'm really surprised that 12.1 won. It's just something I put together almost as a joke in-game and exported with xoft's program.

Also, I didn't look if someone changed his vote before the previous results. If you changed your vote please send a PM. I'll see that faster than a forum post.
Thanks given by:
IMO, 12.1 would probably look better with an 87% horizontal scale. Otherwise, it looks kinda...fat? Confused It would also look better as a 16x16 symbolic.

Thanks given by:
Most of all, it's sleek. Clean. No noise. Good colors. And it reminds of the time when a bunch of filled polygons was all I needed in a 3D environment.
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised at this choice as well, but I'll (have to learn to) respect the community choice.
Thanks given by:
Don't like it. Sorry..
How about we keep the top 3 and do a re-vote on only those three, that way the votes are a bit less spreaded
Thanks given by:
It's your project, really, so from you I'd accept a simpe "It's that one", and that'd be it. But if you want to do a top 3 re-vote ... would be okay with me, personally.
Thanks given by:
Seems fair enough.
Thanks given by: