1000th star on Github meetup
Hi,

I recognized that we're getting a new star on GH every day now. That's pretty neat Smile

I would suggest doing meetups all around the world and a huge skype conference when we hit this big milestone.

What do you guys think?

PS: We could call it Cuberite day
Thanks given by:
It could be fun, but the problem is that not everyone is comfortable with showing their face or to talk in person over the internet. Especialy if they have to talk in a language other than their native language.
Thanks given by:
Well, my pronunciation is kinda a little shitty. Sad
My mic is also fairly bad.
Thanks given by:
Well, it would be fun to have a little minecraft get together, at least. Schedule a time and get everyone together on the same server. Maybe have a UHC or something. Smile
Thanks given by:
Yay, but in a MCServer server
Thanks given by:
Exactly. I personally would love to do something for every large milestone, but I know scheduling is an issue for everyone.
Thanks given by:
I'd be up for a Skype group voice call. Smile I only speak English though and VERY little French, like middle-school level which I mostly forgot...
Thanks given by:
I think a Skype conference would be really good. If someone doesn't want to show his/her face or doesn't want to talk, we won't force him/her.
Thanks given by:
There's always the old sticky note over the webcam trick for anyone out there. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Maybe skype + a Cuberite server? That way we don't have to just talk, but can do multiple things.
Thanks given by: