1000th star on Github meetup
If you guys need someone to host the server, I have extra hardware laying around. I gotta get my old server back up anyways.
Thanks given by:
We could just meet up on missingchair's server for it, since it is already up.
Thanks given by:
I like the idea of putting us all on a server for faking a real Cuberite conferenceBig Grin
Yeah! Someone build a podium and the devs and maintainers do a huge panel alltogether!
Thanks given by:
So... seems like this is getting closer. Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
hmmm I could host the server, we could build it together. I think I can ask teamspeak for a NPL and everyone install TeamSpeak. I think this will be a cool event Smile
Thanks given by:
You can use RaidCall (http://www.raidcall.com/download.html?lang=en) and do not needed to build dedicated server for it.
Thanks given by:
What's a NPL? And does anyone have a different opinion on this?
Thanks given by:
non profit license. unlicensed is max 32 ppl, non profit is free too, but has AFAIK >100 slots
Thanks given by:
Your server will be able to provide the link speed for the normal communication? Are you calculate?
Thanks given by:
if we think of a perfect connection for my server, then 1gbit would be 125.000KB and what's the traffic for one user? standard around 5KB but if you raise it to 50, you can still hold 2.500 clients. if we take 1/100 of my gigabit Ethernet, we have still enough bandwidth.

edit: but NPL license has a limit of 512 connections, that would result in 250KB per second and user
Thanks given by: