Cuberite Forum redesign
Whatcha think of this:    ,     or    

btw, this isn't the logo we all agreed on in the poll right? In the poll [Image: attachment.php?aid=602] won.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it did win, but somehow everyone keeps using the simplified "outline" version. And I'm okay with that, too; I like it moreTongue In the end, it is the same logo, just color-less and with a bit of styling.

I like your third option the most, but it needs some anti-aliasing for the edges.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, for some reason the third one got messed up. Keep in mind that you can test it by changing the current logo with the web browser's inspector. On Waterfox it goes like this:
  • Right click on the current logo;
  • Inspect Element (Q)
  • Replace the src of the logo with a different picture.
Thanks given by:
I've made another one:    
It looks like this:    
Thanks given by:
Looks nice. I'm for merge .. eh .. wrong platformTongue
Thanks given by:
So, at which time the logo will be replaced?
Thanks given by:
I'm guessing when the forum is transferred. xoft and I can't access upload files to the server, so we can't upload a new logo. Or we'd have to host the logo file at a different location, but that would be ugly.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't is be a good thing if we had a static file supplier?
like static.cuberite.org? I could host a simple webserver
Thanks given by:
(10-27-2015, 12:02 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: Wouldn't is be a good thing if we had a static file supplier?
like static.cuberite.org? I could host a simple webserver
Is it really necessary? I think we should avoid having data in one person's hands whenever possible, in case the person becomes inactive (*cough* wiki.mc-server.org). Some data could be stored in a Github Pages repository, as repositories have a 1GB limit (not dynamic content though).
Thanks given by:
You can use Google disk for public onetime backup
Thanks given by: