Private
(08-31-2016, 06:18 PM)Boo Wrote: Не думал, что встречу тут русскоязычных.

Этот плагин очень полезный для моего сервера, благодаря ему я и поднял сервер. Но этот баг...

Ждем обновления

Это не баг. Это было сделано спецально. Но, раз есть необходимость в отключении - сделаю возможность конфигурирования. Как и говорил, в сентябре обновлю плагин.

[EN] It is not bug. It was created for special purposes. I'll create configure option to turn on or turn off protection from hits. As I was say, I'll do that in (on?) September and update plugin.
Thanks given by:
Gentlemen, please don't exclude the rest of the people from your conversation. Use English, like the rest of us. If you do feel the need to talk in Russian, at least include a translation for the rest of us.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 07:20 PM)xoft Wrote: Gentlemen, please don't exclude the rest of the people from your conversation. Use English, like the rest of us. If you do feel the need to talk in Russian, at least include a translation for the rest of us.

I was translated as I can (my level of English :Sad but I'm study now for it)
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 06:27 PM)DrMasik Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 06:18 PM)Boo Wrote: Не думал, что встречу тут русскоязычных.

Этот плагин очень полезный для моего сервера, благодаря ему я и поднял сервер. Но этот баг...

Ждем обновления

Это не баг. Это было сделано спецально. Но, раз есть необходимость в отключении - сделаю возможность конфигурирования. Как и говорил, в сентябре обновлю плагин.

[EN] It is not bug. It was created for special purposes. I'll create configure option to turn on or turn off protection from hits. As I was say, I'll do that in (on?) September and update plugin.

Окей, Жду с нетерпением, эта фича тормозит открытие сервера.
Или просто скажи как самому отключить (временно до обновления)

Okay, Will wait that)
Thanks given by:
Вечером посмотрю код, если будет просто - напишу.

[EN] I'll look to code at evening. If it is easy - I'll write how to turn off.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 09:13 PM)DrMasik Wrote: Вечером посмотрю код, если будет просто - напишу.

[EN] I'll look to code at evening. If it is easy - I'll write how to turn off.

Хорошо, я буду ждать. очень нужно)))

Okay, i still wait, very need)
Thanks given by:
[EN] [UA]

[EN]
Update plugin to version 20160901.

- Add "config.ini" file for plugin settings.
- Add option "DemageProtect" to control player damage protect into private area.

[UA]
Обновив плагін до версії 20160901

- Додав можливість конфігурування плагину.
- Опція "DemageProtect" вмикає чи вимикає захист гравця від отриманя пошкоджень.
Thanks given by:
in first post link to Download was send to old version of plugin
Thanks given by:
ошибки не пропали :-(

we have error

Code:
[12:47:28] Private: Error. check_block_access2() -> private_db:prepare(    SELECT id
    FROM area
    WHERE world = :world AND
          ((x1 <= :x1 AND z1 >= :z1) AND (x3 >= :x1 AND z3 <= :z1))
    ;
  )
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 04:46 PM)Boo Wrote: in first post link to Download was send to old version of plugin

I'm forgotten to change link. Thank you.
Thanks given by: