[Plugin] CuboidPlus r4 - Building/Landscaping/Terraforming
I'd like to add /butcher and maybe a butcher brush but I haven't found an lua exported way to retrieve a list of entities yet if there even is one. There's no "GetAllEntities" like there is with players and GetEntity in cWorld.h/ManualBindings.cpp requires a unique id which I believe you can only get from the entity itself. :/
Thanks given by:
(12-30-2011, 10:54 PM)Luthrandel Wrote: I'd like to add /butcher and maybe a butcher brush but I haven't found an lua exported way to retrieve a list of entities yet if there even is one. There's no "GetAllEntities" like there is with players and GetEntity in cWorld.h/ManualBindings.cpp requires a unique id which I believe you can only get from the entity itself. :/

ok Sad
Thanks given by:
It probably won't be too hard to add a GetAllEntities function.
Thanks given by:
It's really slow to iterate over all entities when there are a lot though...
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2011, 03:29 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: It's really slow to iterate over all entities when there are a lot though...

but is it possible to kill all the mobs in 100 blocks around yourself?
Thanks given by:
Not right nowTongue
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2011, 12:50 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Not right nowTongue

:P
Thanks given by:
if you use for example only /fill without argument you get an error in the console and it everyone can see you wnt to try to use that command becouse they can see it in the chat so you don't see an help.
I use MCServer r160
Thanks given by:
I really need to go through CuboidPlus, clean it up, and just give it the time it deserves. It was kind of just thrown together out of necessity. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until after my current project as my time is limited at the moment.

For now, here's a quick fix to that and I cleaned up some of the permissions.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18572363/Plugins...us_fix.zip
Thanks given by:
Fix IT!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: