Windows phone / Universal app
why the hell do we want to have a server running on a mobile phone?
Thanks given by:
Because why not? We already have an android app, so it would be nice to have support for Windows phone as well.
Thanks given by:
thats not the question. probably way better would be a cuberite client running on mobile phones. but yeah, why not. actually, i have a google play dev account. should i update the android app, maybe make a simple interface and release it on play store?
Thanks given by:
I believe tigerw already updated it. I believe FakeTruth also has a dev account on google play, so we'll have to see what's the best thing to do.
Thanks given by:
I've played around with the Lumia 830 for a few days, and absolutely love it. It's really fast, especially since I'm used to my old Wildfire S. I'm currently trying to learn how to make apps for it in my spare time Smile
Thanks given by:
A universal app would be amazing but I think the webadmin as feature would be all right as I doubt anybody would seriously run a server from his cell.
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 08:47 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I've played around with the Lumia 830 for a few days, and absolutely love it. It's really fast, especially since I'm used to my old Wildfire S. I'm currently trying to learn how to make apps for it in my spare time Smile
Yeah, I have a windows phone also, and the new Visual Studio is awesome!
Thanks given by: