[WEB] Show plugin permissions
That looks great Smile
Thanks given by:
I don't think not having a permission is an error. There are commands that need no permissions.

It might be a better view to actually list the permissions, and for each permission the list of commands that are affected by it.

Also not sure about the per-plugin buckets needing a click before the permissions are displayed. A simple list with headers with all permissions on the page might be easier to use.
Thanks given by:
Perhaps make the headers a link? That way you can have best of both Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2015, 09:15 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Perhaps make the headers a link? That way you can have best of both Smile

Was thinking of that actually, but I might use a Javascript code to list everything, if they want that. Just need to make sure it will orginize everything, and then make sure you can search trough the list, so you don't need to find that specific command/permission etc.

(10-08-2015, 09:13 PM)xoft Wrote: I don't think not having a permission is an error. There are commands that need no permissions.

It might be a better view to actually list the permissions, and for each permission the list of commands that are affected by it.

Also not sure about the per-plugin buckets needing a click before the permissions are displayed. A simple list with headers with all permissions on the page might be easier to use.

I created that since some doesn't show the subcommands yet, so I created something called "HiddenCommands" which will only display for the web, and not in-gameTongue

[Image: 3Lqt2F9.png]

Going to re-create some bit of the code later to show sub-commands instead of using HiddenCommands. But the error will be useful if it finds nothing (if its not set to "", if they leave it blank, it will say that this command do not require any permissions), so the author have to make sure it exist (if it doesn't have any subcommands etc).
Thanks given by:
[Image: L4chxTe.png]

Its starting to take a bit of a shape now Smile Any ideas for subcommands tho? Also working on the main page now, so you can scroll trough every plugin permission etc (you can search by the plugin name, permission or help string). Trying to make it easier for the user as much as possibleBig Grin

note, its currently saying users due I just copied an old code i didTongue (its on my github under the name AMXX -- BrainBread Stats)
Thanks given by:
Awesome, this is actually worthy to have in the plugins folder by default if you'd ask me.

Of course the other Cuberite members and you would have to allow it first Wink.
Thanks given by:
[Image: hqEmuEC.png]

Bam, done-ishTongue Just gonna do minor changes on some areas, and then update the github repo.

Having this as a default plugin would be cool, and it would help a lot of people aswellBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Looks better with each iteration.
Now I just am not clear, what does the Add permission button do when there are multiple permissions (due to subcommands)? Also, does the plugin handle sub-subcommands? ("/ge conn list" etc.)
Thanks given by:
Here is a video of the current version, pretty much shows how it worksBig Grin

https://youtu.be/d4JWeMp3Ye4

And the github page is now updated, and it also contains the needed files for webadmin area.
Thanks given by:
Wow, I'm impressed. The only thing that you might want to change is showing a "Remove Permission" instead of no button at all.

But seriously, I'm amazed that this is your first Cuberite plugin.
Thanks given by: