Question about multi-worlds
How does one create multiple worlds, and is there a command to travel between those worlds? Is this documented somewhere?
Thanks given by:
You add a world the same way you add a plugin. You add "World=<WorldName>" in the settings.ini in the world's section. Then you can use /portal to change worlds. You can also link world's for portal's in the world's world.ini. I think we had it documented, but the old wiki is offline now.
Thanks given by: LogicParrot
Thanks Smile
I'm documenting stuff at the manual, and this was missing. I will add it soon.
Thanks given by:
How do I setup portals that lead from one world to another? This isn't documented too.
Thanks given by:
There is a "Linked<Something>" section in each world.ini. In there you can put the name of the world you want a portal to go to in.
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2015, 05:57 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: There is a "Linked<Something>" section in each world.ini. In there you can put the name of the world you want a portal to go to in.

But how would I assign different worlds for different portals?
e.g. having a central world with 10 portals, each leading to a different world.
Thanks given by:
You'll have to create a plugin to do that. You can only tell what type of portal (nether, end) should go to what world.
Thanks given by: LogicParrot
I made this plugin. The server goin down (crush) on change world. Look for my posts some months ago.
Thanks given by:
you could try with bungee buttons or write an own plugin
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2015, 07:09 AM)Schwertspize Wrote: you could try with bungee buttons or write an own plugin

I'm wrote my own plugin.
Player connect to default world and have 3 buttons. The buttons controlled by plugin. When player press some of them (HOOK_PLAYER_RIGHT_CLICK), plugin use cPlayer:MoveToWorld (http://apidocs.cuberite.org/cPlayer.html) to move player.
Server crushed.
Thanks given by: