Plugin List
This is a partial list of Cuberite plugins. I hope that in time, all of them will be added.

Core - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Nov 27, 2015
The Cuberite Core Plugin.

Protection areas - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Oct 27, 2015
This plugin lets VIP users define areas of the world where only specified users are allowed to build and dig.

WorldEdit - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Dec 16, 2015
This plugin allows you to easily manage the world, edit the world, navigate around or get information.

Essentials BETA - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Dec 20, 2015
This is a long-term plugin that aims to port most used Essentials commands to Cuberite.

Login - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Nov 9, 2015
Login is a security plugin for Cuberite. It requires a player to log in before they can do any action on the server.

SkyBlock - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Oct 23, 2015
This plugin creates islands for players, where player can build up stuff with that what they have on the island.

HungerGames - Info - Download - Source - Last update: Jun 29, 2014
A hunger games plugin for Cuberite.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry, but I completely fail to see the use of this thread. Isn't this all we need?
Thanks given by:
I posted prematurely while I was testing the preview.

For some reason, it feels cleaner to me to have an index where both the description and the download link of all plugins are a click away.

Maybe we could instead have a "showcase" of popular / interesting / "Staff picked" plugins. That would demonstrate the power of Cuberite and would enhance newbies' first impression by offering them a list of high quality plugins.
Thanks given by:
I think it's such a list will become useless quite soon, with the talks of a plugin manager that could actually work as a "package manager for Cuberite". The admins could then install any plugin just by clicking a button in their webadmin.
Thanks given by:
On the other hand, this list is much better than the forum itself, because the list stays the same, while the forum threads are shifted down by other threads of varying quality. Searching for a plugin on the 5th page is not fun.
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2015, 05:57 AM)xoft Wrote: I think it's such a list will become useless quite soon

"Soon" is subjective. This could take years.
Thanks given by:
Maybe that should be done in a Wiki page?
That would allow others to help maintain.
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2015, 07:43 PM)luckydonald Wrote: Maybe that should be done in a Wiki page?
That would allow others to help maintain.
I think we've scrapped the wiki in favor of the User's Manual at this point. (not officially, but the recent contributions to the user's manual seem to indicate this)
Thanks given by:
A major advantage a list has is that it can have categories.
By the way, the current plugin repo has no categories, which means it has no advantage over this forum subsection.
Thanks given by:
But the disadvantage is that people will have to contact either you, me, xoft, FakeTruth or Duralex to add their plugin here.
Thanks given by: