Moved site to new ISP
Hey all,

I moved the site to a new ISP, so there will probably be no more downtimes like there were in the past!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
This is most likely... Pretty good.
Thanks given by:
I can't really say, here in Seoul the site works pretty bad all the time. Three times reload before a page finally loads ok, three times submit a message...Tongue
Thanks given by:
Did you guys even check the date he posted this ?
Thanks given by:
I checked the first part of the date, didn't check the year Wink True, true, my bad. Still, what I said is valid. I expected the "capital of online gaming" to have a bit better internet connectionTongue
Thanks given by:
The only game they play there is StarcraftTongue
Thanks given by:
I know this is a bump.
But still is the site loading really slow for anybody else ?
Didn't wanna start a separate thread for this.

I did a tracert and no real bad routes to the host so.. not quite fast but no to slow
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2013, 07:05 AM)ThuGie Wrote: I know this is a bump.
But still is the site loading really slow for anybody else ?
Didn't wanna start a separate thread for this.

I did a tracert and no real bad routes to the host so.. not quite fast but no to slow

i sometimes have that it doesn't load and sometimes it loads realy slow. but it is not bothering me very much becouse after a few minutes it is back online Wink
Thanks given by:
It never really loads slowly for me, but then I don't quite check as often as STR.
Thanks given by:
The site is hosted on some super cheap server together with a million other sites, so things could be slightly slow. Oh well..
Thanks given by: