BlockProtection - automatic per-block protection
Nothing appears in the console window when an in game command is made.
Besides changing the name of the PrivateBlocks.cfg of the main server directory are there any edits that need to made to any of the .cfg or .lua files either in the plugin directory or in the server directory?
Thanks given by:
Heh, no wonder those commands don't work, it seems I never got around to actually implement them. Weird, I did think I got them working. Perhaps I forgot to commit the code and somehow lost it later.

Alright, I'll have a look at this plugin again.

The first order of action, I'll rename those commands - as they couldn't have been any use in the past, there's no compatibility issue, I think "/privateblocks friend add", "/privateblocks friend list" and "/privateblocks friend remove" are better than the current ones.
Thanks given by:
I've implemented the commands, update your plugin and try again, please. Note that the commands are now a bit different: "/privateblocks friend add <name>" etc.
Thanks given by:
I've found that there might be some confusion involving friends. Let's say PlayerA builds something and adds PlayerB as their friend, then PlayerB comes and breaks A's blocks and builds something else there. The blocks B builds are still considered owned by A, so A can break them even if B doesn't add A as his friend. Is this acceptable behavior?
The other behavior (B takes ownership of the new blocks) has problems when a third PlayerC is B's friend but not A's, suddenly C can break those new blocks, but not the A's original blocks that B didn't replace.
Thanks given by: