Future Cuberite Meetups
We need to decide when to meet up again, and also if we are to hold a semi-regular mumble meetup.

Place your suggestions for organisers/dates/places of the next meetup below.

I think maybe the mumble talk should be something like the last sunday of every month. What do you think?
Thanks given by:
Last sunday of every month is too much. I think every two of three months is better.
Thanks given by:
+1 for regular mumble "meetings" maybe coordinated with the newsletter or something. like we talk about what we are going to do in the next month and afterwards write a newsletter what we have done in the past month and what we plan to do in the next month.
Thanks given by:
Discussing the newsletter would be a really good idea because at the moment only me and @bearbin decide what to put in the newsletter. So it would be nice to actually hear a few other opinions. Also, I don't think everyone has to attend the monthly meetup every month. We could decide who would have to attend right before the meetup
Thanks given by:
Anyone?
Thanks given by:
Perhaps it can (roughly) mention what is new in the source code. For example "LogicParrot changed the way entities are ticked. This should fix a few crashes." or something.
Thanks given by:
wrong thread Smile
Thanks given by:
But you said "Discussing the newsletter would be a really good idea because at the moment only me and bearbin decide what to put in the newsletter. So it would be nice to actually hear a few other opinions."
Thanks given by:
Oh, okay. Wrong thread Wink
Thanks given by: