KeepInventory
A plugin that causes the players to keep their inventory when they die.
Thanks given by:
(02-29-2016, 03:19 AM)mathwhiz1212 Wrote: A plugin that causes the players to keep their inventory when they die.

Great Idea. I can help create this plugin. All we need to do is to create a temp. database file that contains all your items. When you die it will recover it.
Thanks given by:
why not just block dropping and removing them from inventory ò.Ó
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2016, 02:24 AM)dodiaraculus17 Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 03:19 AM)mathwhiz1212 Wrote: A plugin that causes the players to keep their inventory when they die.

Great Idea. I can help create this plugin. All we need to do is to create a temp. database file that contains all your items. When you die it will recover it.

Skyline777 was going to look at creating one, you might talk to him so you could work together.

Links:

https://forum.cuberite.org/user-3404.html
https://github.com/Skyline777
Thanks given by:

Any word on how this is going?
Thanks given by:

Is anyone working on this currently?
Thanks given by:
I don't think anyone is I'm afraid.
Thanks given by:
I am currently working on a plugin that will try to incorporate/mimic the vanilla /gamerule command.
Implementing keepInventory is on the top of my priority list!
Thanks given by:
wait, gamerule isn't available? I'm pretty much a n00b here soTongue
Thanks given by:
Gamerules haven't been implemented yet in Cuberite.
Thanks given by: