Invisible animals around spawn?
Not sure where to post this, however, I've noticed while playing in survival mode in my 1.8 or 1.9 server that occasionally I will see an invisible animal munch on a grass block causing it to display the dirt block. I can't tell what animal it is because the animal doesn't make any animal grunts but I can hear it walk around. I can't interact with it in any way, nor can I kill it. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a way to prevent this?  What boggles my mind is that I can see all animal types on my servers, but sometimes one or two animals seem invisible. I've tried deleting cuberite and even tried starting a new world with new seed, but after standing still near spawn I see an invisible animal munching grass. I also thought maybe it had something to do with the spawn protection radius, but after testing a world with and turned off, in the world.ini it still happens. Any suggestions?
Thanks given by:
That's weird, I don't think we have the "grass munching" implemented at all. I'd be surprised if animals made any sounds in cuberite, either, other than being hit or killed.
Thanks given by:
I found a fix for my server. I had to toggle AnimalsOn=0, enter the world and exit. Then toggle AnimalsOn=1, and enter the world. After doing this I haven't seen an invisible animal. I'll start a new Cuberite server and see if I can find another invisible animal around spawn using the default settings and if so, I'll upload a recording to Youtube and post link here. I swear I'm not crazy lol.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a sheep. I think I've seen something similar happen before.
Thanks given by: