Plugins section
I see that you guys are creating a plugins section, I think you should maybe make it connect to your MyBB account so you use the same account for making plugins, and you can see how many plugins you have made trough your profile. Smile This can easily be done if you connect the 2 systems, won't be hard todo, since I have done similar things with Xenforo, vBulletin, SMF, phpBB and MyBB.

As far as i know, it only grabs data from github currently and grabs the current master git and reads the readme.md file. Correct me if I'm wrongTongue
Thanks given by:
Honestly, the plugin section currently is, in my opinion, quite bad. Compare it to something like BukkitDev, they do a much better job at presenting what the plugin is, what it can do, what version it's on, what the latest developments are, etc.
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2016, 08:23 AM)PureTryOut Wrote: Honestly, the plugin section currently is, in my opinion, quite bad. Compare it to something like BukkitDev, they do a much better job at presenting what the plugin is, what it can do, what version it's on, what the latest developments are, etc.

That is true. I can however make a 'clone' for MyBB, that has the same features, and showcases the latest & the top ones. Might take a week or less (If life doesn't get in the way), but once its done, I will release the full source code on github. Smile

But if you or anyone have any good ideas/suggestions what it should have (like features etc) don't hesitate to ask!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
A "clone"? What do you mean?

I could maybe help you though if you want, since I have a fair bit of experience in PHP.
Thanks given by:
Basically creating something that looks the same and works very similar, but still isn't. But I think I will give it the same look (or similar) like the website, so everything look professional and not a 5min job.
Thanks given by:
Well a fork i think..... Wink
Thanks given by: