remove "fast break?"
I just installed cuberite and whenever I break leaves on a tree I am spammed with several "fast break?" chat messages. Everyone on my server I will know personally so I trust they wont be cheating. How can I disable this? Is it a plugin? I've searched through my linux folders and cant find anything related to it.
Thanks given by:
Strange, I mentioned it here.
Thanks given by:
Try lowering the FastBreakPercentage on settings.ini & restart your server.
Thanks given by:
I've just updated my server (been a while) and now I've got this problem. And I have no such setting in Settings.ini. Sad It's just not there. Help? At this rate this is unplayable. I can't even remove rail tracks with a fist.
PS: Was blind. Found it.

But ... the number is sadly, entirely meaningless to me. What does it mean? Percentage of what? Lower it by how much? Default is 99. It still breaks the game on my server at 50. o_O

I set it to 1 now. Because I haven't got the slightest idea if this is 1% of how long it takes for my Mom to eat apple pie, or something else. Wink
Thanks given by:
Setting it to 0 should disable it
https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/pul...-255552453
Thanks given by:
I see. Is there any documentation on what this does, exactly? So that I can set it to something sensible. Right now it's disabled. <3
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2016, 07:42 AM)Jammet Wrote: I see. Is there any documentation on what this does, exactly? So that I can set it to something sensible. Right now it's disabled. <3

It should prevent players from breaking blocks faster than normally when using the fastbreak-hack found in many hacked clients. I wouldn't enable it right now, since there seems to be issues with some blocks.
Thanks given by:
I've developed the fast break anticheat and I'm currently trying to fix it. Could some of you please send me ingame screenshots when the message appears (don't move!) and what the console says. That would help me a lot! Thanks.

EDIT: The value means how much the block has to be broken in percent to count as broken. That means 100% would be perfect but because of server and client lag that does not work. 97% is probably also to high so you should set it about to the value the message in the console tells you. But there are also some issues with blocks so they have to be fixed first.

EDIT EDIT: The message in the console probably only appears if you use the debug build!
Thanks given by:
Fastbreak disabled in the latest version, until this is fixed.
Thanks given by: