Random Chitchat 2017
I've been using a
Code:
typename = std::enable_if_t<std::is_integral<T>::value>
in the template parameters list.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately it works slightly differently for structs / classes and for functions, which makes it hard.

But anyway, I'm making slow progress. The function now additionally supports decorators on the types:
ReadParams(overloadUsed,
    std::tie(cLuaState::self(self), ...)
);
ReadParams(overloadUsed,
    std::tie(cLuaState::staticSelf<cRoot>(), ...)
);
The first one is used for regular object methods and makes sure that the first param is non-nil (in the future I'll add a specific error message, hence "self" instead of "nonNil").
The second one is used for static methods, it checks that the first param is the cRoot class (as in "cRoot:doSomething()"). I'm still working on this one, but I'm pretty sure I can do it.

The next thing I'd like to do is a detailed report when no overloads match - I want to list all the possible overloads (already done) and for each possible overload, the exact reason why it wasn't matched ("Overload (cPlayer, string): param #1: expected a cPlayer instance, got a number instead").
Thanks given by:
I'm on a GitHub PR merging spree yayyyyy Smile
Decided to merge all PRs that I approved and no-one else made any attempt to review for the last week.
Thanks given by:
Finally I managed to make Let'sEncrypt work for me. The gallery server's webadmin has a trusted cert now.

Because I had multiple HTTPS servers at home, each on a different port and each used through a different subdomain name, I had to shuffle things around and finally I settled on a central Apache server that has hostname-based vhosts proxying to each of the previous servers. It was pain to set up, but hopefully it'll work from now on.

This has been a lesson in Linux administration, some bash programming and network debugging Smile
Thanks given by:
GreatBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Hey guys. It has been a while since I posted something here or that I actually did something for the project. A few days ago, I posted the Cuberite website on HN and guess what happended: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15070192
Thanks given by:
I noticed it Smile People seem to like it Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Wow! You guys did a lot of good work on the project since I've been away Smile really awesome! Also I noticed, that you already replied to the HN postBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Also, the project has nearly 2000 Stars on GH!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
O_o what .... the ... hell!

Attached Files
.png   Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 09.40.38.png (Size: 116.1 KB / Downloads: 228)
Thanks given by: