Random Chitchat 2017
That's pretty relatable yeah.
Thanks given by:
Yeah it is.... I on the other hand have been idling in here for quite a long time, would like to help but minecraft seems so ominous to me.... (and i don't know where to start with understanding it)

I could improve android, but again there were discussions over discussions until I just did something, and then there was this change in the Google guidelines and now I don't want to do something that lacks approval from the rest of the team and is finally rejected by Google.
Thanks given by:
Is there any chance we could at least get Cuberite onto F-Droid? Being open-source, that makes much more sense than trying for BigBrother-oodle.
Thanks given by:
Sure, just need to apply
Thanks given by:
Now that I read the Inclusion policy, I'm afraid we don't qualify - they explicitly disallow apps that download an additional executable.
https://f-droid.org/en/docs/Inclusion_Policy/ (point 2 in the "Additionally" section)
Thanks given by:
When i was looking at it, back then it was called an antifeature but that may have changed
Thanks given by:
We're getting quite a bit of spam in the forum again. Seems like the spambots learned to post-then-edit Sad
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I noticed that as well. :/
Thanks given by:
I even managed to purge one even before he edited his postBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Just don't forget that there are real people as well Smile
Thanks given by: