minecraft 1.1
when comes an new version of MCServer??
becouse minecraft 1.1 is already here and its 15 days ago when a there was an new version
Thanks given by:
I am also wondering the same?
Thanks given by:
minecraft 1.1 changed various things with the protocol that I don't really understand, especially the keep alive packet which is causing the client disconnects if your client is updated to 1.1

The minecraft protocol wiki page hasn't been updated to address this and the only minecraft code i have is obfuscated and hard to understand so i'm not able to make mcserver work with the updated client at this time.
Thanks given by: TheEclipse981
(01-18-2012, 01:23 PM)mtilden Wrote: minecraft 1.1 changed various things with the protocol that I don't really understand, especially the keep alive packet which is causing the client disconnects if your client is updated to 1.1

The minecraft protocol wiki page hasn't been updated to address this and the only minecraft code i have is obfuscated and hard to understand so i'm not able to make mcserver work with the updated client at this time.
Use the MCP?
Thanks given by:
MCServer should be compatible now
Thanks given by: TheEclipse981 , NiLSPACE
its working fine now
Thanks given by:
What is MCP?
Thanks given by:
On build 167 I still get the string error.
It would appear that the name length is the issue. I logged in on an alt with a shorter username, and it worked fine, but with the username: Walking_Glitch it doesn't work.
Thanks given by:
(01-23-2012, 03:47 PM)The Walking Glitch Wrote: On build 167 I still get the string error.
It would appear that the name length is the issue. I logged in on an alt with a shorter username, and it worked fine, but with the username: Walking_Glitch it doesn't work.

I can't replicate this Sad
Thanks given by:
I have it on a localhost server, and I am signed in with an account with 14 characters, and it rejects me.
Thanks given by: