Teleport Player with a command block don't work
Hi guys

I'm trying to do a simple thing, I place a button and a command block ( I use the info of this post to place and edit the command block https://forum.cuberite.org/thread-2978.html), the idea is to use the command block to teleport any player that use the button with command

Code:
/tp @p x y z

but when the command block is executed nothing happens, using the NiLSPACE plugin to get the result I receive an error (see attachments)

I already test this world in a Vanilla Minecraft and work without an issue.

Do you have some idea?

Best Regards
Trungus

Attached Files
.png   error.png (Size: 9.21 KB / Downloads: 272)
Thanks given by:
Yeah, command blocks should be basically considered broken. They only execute *console* commands. The command you're trying to execute is an in-game command.
Thanks given by:
It might be easier for you to write a small plugin to make a special teleport item or block.
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2018, 12:23 AM)xoft Wrote: It might be easier for you to write a small plugin to make a special teleport item or block.

Oh man, that are not good news ... I'll try to do a plugin for that, let me ask you some questions.
1- There is any way via API Plugins to interact with redstone?
2- There is any way I can help with the C++ development?, I'm a C++ programmer and I really really like Cuberite, I think that is the better Minecraft Server I ever seen.
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2018, 08:37 PM)trungus Wrote: 2- There is any way I can help with the C++ development?

You can take a look at the GitHub.  Probably beginning with GETTING-STARTED.md
Thanks given by:
(02-15-2018, 06:20 AM)peterbell10 Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 08:37 PM)trungus Wrote: 2- There is any way I can help with the C++ development?

You can take a look at the GitHub.  Probably beginning with GETTING-STARTED.md

HI Peterbell10,

I follow your advice and I read all the documents and I have one questions,

right now, do you really merge the PR ? ... as I can read here, you are a bit overwhelmed, don't misunderstand me, I really know the feeling of a small team does a lot of work, I really want to help, please feel free to use me.

I can help with C++, with PR review or with everything you need, I have not a lot of free time, but almost every day I do something with cuberite.
Thanks given by: