Hello, admins please read.
Hi, I'm from the Russian community. And I'm very Interested your project.
And i have a question:
How long will you fix bugs?

Personally, I think that you will have everything well. It would be better than Bukkit.
And so I wish you good luck Smile!

And yet, I would like to become an official Russian community, the MC-server. Create russian site...

Can invite me in skype
P.S. Sorry for my EnglishBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome, nice intro.

If you pay attention to the Google Code project page, you'll notice lots of commits coming in all the time on the SVN version.

MC-Server is still beta, so there's sure to be bugs, but known bugs generally get fixed quickly unless they are just feature requests that require lots of work and testing.

I joined on with this project because I like that #1, it's open source, and #2 it's done in c++ so it has the potential to beat minecraft/bukkit or other java MC servers. Plus, if you know c++, you can jump right in and make your own changes / add your own features. Maybe in the future there might even be a "MC-Client" to replace the java client Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi.
in C + + experience I have little ...
but if you explain to me the basis that I can help you with the creation ... because I'm learning very quickly =)
Experience is the only Squirrel, Lua.
Thanks given by:
Hey Smile

If you like you could create plugins, they're written in Lua
Thanks given by:
I know.
I just ask you a question...
Do you a serious project?
And I can create a community official Russian MC-server?
Thanks given by:
Yes this is a serious project.

I don't understand why you would want a Russian specific server/community?
Thanks given by:
Yes, i want to create a Russian community, but want to become an official Russian community.
Thanks given by:
Can't you Russians just join the international community? This site?
Thanks given by:
No, I want to create your website. But I want you to confirm that we OFFICAL community MC Server.
Thanks given by:
OkayTongue ?
Thanks given by: