Random Chitchat 2019
Oh wow on such short notice, that is really a pain.
And not just that i assume moving company's aren't that cheap.

Perhaps see if you can rent a big van.
Thanks given by:
I need the people to help me, can't move a fridge or a washing machine on my own. Asked in my friends groups if anyone could help me, no answers yet. I guess there's no other way but to rent the movers.
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah, you would need somebody else to help with things like that,
Hope the movers aren't to expensive, the company's here seem to be asking quite a bit.
Thanks given by:
Things like this: https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/iss...-565130218
are a balm to my soul, it tells me that I'm doing a good job enforcing all the rules and being nitpicky on the PRs. That's the kind of feedback we want to receive Smile Thank you, random GitHub user!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(12-13-2019, 08:27 AM)xoft Wrote: Things like this: https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/iss...-565130218
are a balm to my soul, it tells me that I'm doing a good job enforcing all the rules and being nitpicky on the PRs. That's the kind of feedback we want to receive Smile Thank you, random GitHub user!Big Grin
These comments are the gems that keep you going among the seemingly endless complaints and feature requests sometimes (especially in regard to one of my side projects). Smile
Thanks given by:
It is not often people just post to say you are doing a good job.
So once somebody does so, it should make you feel good Smile.
Thanks given by:
Whew, what a time. Suddenly I need to take care of everything at once. We're moving. A week before Christmas. We have my parents and my wife's parents coming for Christmas Eve, just a week after we move in. There's still boxes everywhere in the house! And I had a job offer, which was really really tempting, but which I refused in the end. I spent days considering whether to make the change or not. I need to buy a new car. And my little boy seems smart, but is too lazy to move and the doctor is starting to be concerned. Wow, I really need a few days off.
Thanks given by:
> but which I refused in the end

Well done. You are now on the "do not harm" list of that ESET robot for when it gains sentience and takes over
Thanks given by:
Did i miss something or is that quite a random comment ? :p
Often enough i miss something so.. worth a try asking right ?
Thanks given by:
xoft works at eset, and it is well known that theĀ robot uprising is going to happen soon; it stands to reason loyal employees might be spared. XD
Thanks given by: