FedeAC - Cuberite Anticheat
Shield 
FedeAC
Accurate, Optimized, Updated
FedeAC is an anticheat for Cuberite, the Minecraft server of the future.
This anticheat is totally TPS indipendent.
Detected cheats:
  • Jetpack
  • AirJump
  • Flight
  • High Jump
  • Glide
  • Speedhack
  • Timer
  • Step
  • Step legit
  • Timer (packet speed)
  • NoClip
  • Jesus-waterwalk
  • Killaura: Work In Progress.
Download FedeAC Beta 2

If you want to contribute, reply here!

How to install:

1. Make sure you downloaded the right version for you! (If you run 64-bits Cuberite, use FedeAC 64 bits, if you have 32-bits Cuberite use FedeAC 32 bits.)
  2. Extract the downloaded file somewhere
  3. Copy the folder in SERVER FOLDER\Plugins\
  4. Edit File SERVER FOLDER\settings.ini   (You can open it with Notepad)
  5. Under [Plugins] add FedeAC=1
  6. Restart your server.

If you find any bug, or you just have a suggestion, please contact me.

(some search tags to help search engines to find this post)

good cuberite anticheat

free anticheat cuberite

no hacks plugin cuberite
cuberite noclip

mcserver anticheat
Thanks given by: tigerw , ianesca
Update 14/04/2021 17:39
Fixed fake detections on ladders and vines and partially fake detections when flying in creative.
Improved Flight and Glide detections (Now Glide hack gets detected ~4x faster!).
Added NoClip check.

If you want to contribute, reply here!
Thanks given by:
Update 15/04/2021 13:40
Improved Speed and Timer checks.
Now Timer check does not fake detect you if your FPS are lower than 5, and it detects MUCH faster and better (It is now detecting Timer with 1.05x speed or greater).
Fixed some fake detections.
Thanks given by:
Update 18/04/2021 13:01
Anticheat is finally released!
Added detection system and fixed some fake detections.
I suggest you to turn off "notify" options (just open with Notepad the file "FedeAC.lua") to prevent spam.
Thanks given by: tigerw
It seems the link doesn't work unless you have adblock disabled.

Also, I see you're obfuscating the code (which is fine and entirely your choice), but it's actually possible to compile and distribute the Lua bytecode. If you've got Lua standalone installed it's as simple as this:

local args = {...}
for idx, file in ipairs(args) do
	local f = loadfile(file);
	local dump = string.dump(f);
	local file = io.open(file .. "c", "wb");
	file:write(dump);
end

And then calling
Code:
compile.lua AirMovements.lua FedeAC.lua KubeLib.lua PacketSpeed.lua Speed.lua

If you don't have the Lua standalone you could change the code to make Cuberite compile the files for you. You'd also have to change where the settings are stored though. There is a catch, Cuberite doesn't automatically load 'luac' files (though changing the extensions back to .lua should work) and there is no guarentee that the bytecode works if we ever upgrade Lua. However, as we've been using this version of Lua since 2011 I doubt that's a big problem. Smile

EDIT:
Also, the isStairs function doesn't work. You have to compare the values to g every time. It might be better to put those values in a table and check if the variable g can be found inside it. These are magic numbers though which you might want to avoid.
Thanks given by: _XxFedexX_
(04-19-2021, 08:29 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: It seems the link doesn't work unless you have adblock disabled.

Also, I see you're obfuscating the code (which is fine and entirely your choice), but it's actually possible to compile and distribute the Lua bytecode. If you've got Lua standalone installed it's as simple as this:

local args = {...}
for idx, file in ipairs(args) do
 local f = loadfile(file);
 local dump = string.dump(f);
 local file = io.open(file .. "c", "wb");
 file:write(dump);
end

And then calling
Code:
compile.lua AirMovements.lua FedeAC.lua KubeLib.lua PacketSpeed.lua Speed.lua

If you don't have the Lua standalone you could change the code to make Cuberite compile the files for you. You'd also have to change where the settings are stored though. There is a catch, Cuberite doesn't automatically load 'luac' files (though changing the extensions back to .lua should work) and there is no guarentee that the bytecode works if we ever upgrade Lua. However, as we've been using this version of Lua since 2011 I doubt that's a big problem. Smile

EDIT:
Also, the isStairs function doesn't work. You have to compare the values to g every time. It might be better to put those values in a table and check if the variable g can be found inside it. These are magic numbers though which you might want to avoid.

The code is not obfuscated, it is just minified (if you run a LUA beautifier it'll became human-readable.) But THANKS i wanted to compile it! I am just wondering something: Will it work on evey OS and CPU? For example i am running Windows x86-64, but i am not sure that if i "compile" to bytecode it will work on other OS or on ARM.
EDIT: Cuberite is running LUA 5.1 right?
EDIT 2: When I try to convert to bytecode i get error:
Can't load plugin FedeAC because of a load error in file Plugins\FedeAC/AirMovements.lua: 3 (Plugins\FedeAC/AirMovements.lua: bad header in precompiled chunk)
Thanks given by:
I thought Lua bytecode was cross-platform, but I can't find a definitive answer online, so perhaps not.
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2021, 12:17 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: I thought Lua bytecode was cross-platform, but I can't find a definitive answer online, so perhaps not.

Ok it seems there is bytecode for 32 and 64 bits, i'll have to add both versions for my plugin.
Also i found a easier way to compile to bytecode! It works great for me.
https://www.luac.nl/simple/
Thanks given by:
Update 20/04/2021 16:10
Big update is coming!
Made Speed check better, added Jesus check, fixed fake detections, made anticheat more configurable and (most important thing I think) changed the way how the anticheat blocks hacks!
FedeAC Beta will soon go out!
Thanks given by: tigerw
Update 21/20/2021 12:53
Added Auto-Updater. Now the plugin will message you when it is outdated!
I realized that Timer check was somewhat not TPS-Indipendent, so i am recoding it.
If you want, FedeAC Test Server is open! IP is 173.249.49.122:8713
Join it to see latest FedeAC features before they get released.
Thanks given by: