[FIXED?] Bugs by Boo
Boo, please try Rev >= 328, it might have fixed your issues since it got a major threading revamp. I'm gonna look at ThuGie's crash now.

And I think I'll need to put the revision number in the crashdump filename Smile
Thanks given by:
xsoft thank you for your help, my server started, waiting for this to happen is Crush Smile

Once again, Thank you!
Crash again, tried to turn it on like last time (to come many times under his nickname), he does not turn off, then just playing with another player and the server is shut down.

Here is a dump http://fbe.am/2Gx
Thanks given by:
ThuGie, was that crash dump of yours (rev-326) produced by the exe from my nightbuilds, http://mc-server.xoft.cz ? It doesn't seem so, because it doesn't pair with the debugging symbols I have for any revision.

Unfortunately the crash dump is only helpful if it is from the exe I built (for which I have PDBs), otherwise I don't get anything but assembler listing, which doesn't help much.

Your crashdump suggests the exe file size is 1 884 160 bytes, while all my exes are below 1.5 MiB. I'd say you compiled with VC2010, didn't you? Smile
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Yeah i compile using VC2010.
Does that mean i have to include the exe + pdb files with the dump ?
Thanks given by:
Yes, if you want me to debug them. Though I'm not sure if my VC2008 can read PDBs created by your VC2010. If not, only FakeTruth can help you Smile
It'd be easier to use the exes that I provide, I have the PDBs stored for all of the revisions and VC2008's PDBs can be read by VC2010.
But I think you're running into the same issue as Boo - both your crashes fail in the EnterCriticalSection() system call. I suspect a memory corruption somewhere - some piece of code is forgetting to de-register player objects in time.
Thanks given by:
Please try rev 329, I believe I have fixed some bugs related to players connecting and disconnecting, it might have fixed your issues.

If not, please post the server log file as well as the crash dump.
Thanks given by:
Well, tomorrow I will put it and see what will thank you Smile
Thanks given by:
All this time, writes to the console when generating a map. Fix it pliz.

Rev 331

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
But when I put the map from the old version, then everything was fine ... Perhaps this is a bug in the generation of maps in the new revision
and a processor packaged under 100%
Thanks given by:
Rev 331's initial generation bug fixed (rev 332). That was a stupid one Smile
Thanks given by: