[FIXED?] Bugs by Boo
The problem is that the server itself is off, starting with version 300. It can work an hour, can run for 5 minutes but it still shuts down without error in the log. I had to write a batch file that raises all the time server, but after his fall, there is a rollback, and players do not like it. Fix this problem please!

Also, in the mode of creative does not work tab. Fix it

TNX!
Spud is not digging
When the lava hits the water, then there is no obsidian, a stone
All burns very rapidly (trees, wool, etc.)
Dynamite does not explode
No mobs (or I do not know how to turn them on or they just do not have any)
It does not work push tiles
You can punch obsidian which is located under the ground and fly into the abyss
Trees do not grow

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Does the server produce any crash dump file? crash_mcs_<randomletters>.dmp, located at the same folder as MCServer.exe. If so, attach them here.
What revision are you testing? How many users?
Thanks given by:
Rev321
OS Windows XP SP3
Players: 1-5

This is all crash dumps in server folder.

Attached Files
.zip   mcserver_crushdumps.zip (Size: 314.84 KB / Downloads: 233)
Thanks given by:
I recommend disabling redstone, it has crashed my server many times. See settings.example.ini for how to disable
Thanks given by:
Most of the crashdumps don't provide much information, the pattern seems to be quite random, almost if we had a memory corruption somewhere. I'll need to work on the crashdumps a bit more Smile

One of the crashes was due to redstone overload. Redstone is not working yet and is known to crash the server, so please refrain from using it.
Thanks given by:
I added commandline parameters that expand the crashdumps to include full memory. Please try starting your Rev323 server with parameter /cdf and let it crash. The crashdump will be huge (possibly hundreds of MBs), try compressing it and sending it somehow (probably some kind of file-hosting service, as this forum doesn't support large attachments)
Thanks given by:
I do not understand how to integrate the command, ordered in a chat /cdf , and the game has not changed: (

Rev 323
server is shut down when the map is save. Here is a dump

Attached Files
.zip   crash_mcs_1f0.zip (Size: 9.91 KB / Downloads: 236)
Thanks given by:
Don't issue the command in the chat, he means start the server from commandline with /cdf parameter, like this:

Code:
cd MCServer
./MCServer.exe /cdf
Thanks given by:
http://fbe.am/2nk

Here! with /cdf

Please fix this problemSmile
Thanks given by:
I think I know now what causes the problem. The fix will be somewhat difficult though, it'll take some time.
Thanks given by: