some "bugs"
(03-29-2012, 04:51 PM)xoft Wrote: What revision is that?
I am at rev 440 and line 677 doesn't have any of those logging lines.
Also a full server log may be useful in this case - is the server upgrading PAK versions or loading data normally?
Can you provide the world data that's causing the trouble? And the coordinates from the player who's attempting to log in.

It is last revision, compiled from source.

messages are modified with numbers 1,2,3 because in the code are three places with same log message and I need find which part of source generate errors

Code:
bool cWSSCompact::LoadChunkFromData(const cChunkCoords & a_Chunk, int & a_UncompressedSize, const AString & a_Data, cWorld * a_World)
{
        // Crude data integrity check:
        if (a_UncompressedSize < cChunkDef::BlockDataSize)
        {
                LOGWARNING("Chunk [%d, %d] has too short decompressed data (%d bytes out of %d needed), erasing",
                        a_Chunk.m_ChunkX, a_Chunk.m_ChunkZ,
                        a_UncompressedSize, cChunkDef::BlockDataSize
                );
                EraseChunkData(a_Chunk);
                return false;
        }

// Decompress the data:
        AString UncompressedData;
        int errorcode = UncompressString(a_Data.data(), a_Data.size(), UncompressedData, a_UncompressedSize);
        if (errorcode != Z_OK)
        {
                LOGERROR("Error %d decompressing data for chunk [%d, %d]",
                        errorcode,
                        a_Chunk.m_ChunkX, a_Chunk.m_ChunkZ
                );
                return false;
        }

There in LOGERROR i added number to locate place...
Thanks given by:
Still, I would appreciate your world PAK files. It works for me completely fine, so I guess it's something with the data.
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2012, 01:19 AM)xoft Wrote: Still, I would appreciate your world PAK files. It works for me completely fine, so I guess it's something with the data.

when i delete "world" folder, data (chunks) are generated again, but still decompressing errors

Can I upload gzipped folder?
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2012, 05:03 AM)Hunterz Wrote:
(03-30-2012, 01:19 AM)xoft Wrote: Still, I would appreciate your world PAK files. It works for me completely fine, so I guess it's something with the data.

when i delete "world" folder, data (chunks) are generated again, but still decompressing errors

Can I upload gzipped folder?

you must delete the data if MC-Server is off
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not lamer :-P

stopped server, delete world folder, started server, then joined to game

Ignore pls number 3 in log message, this is my modification, which part of code generate error log message.

Attached Files
.txt   LOG_1333049521.txt (Size: 139.15 KB / Downloads: 226)
Thanks given by:
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not lamer :-P

you never knowTongue
but i don't know what the problem is. i don't have any knowledge in programming Sad
(i am 14 years old)
Thanks given by:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13163...-in-python ?

Are you sure you're using an MCServer version without ANY modifications??
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2012, 05:55 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13163...-in-python ?

Are you sure you're using an MCServer version without ANY modifications??

compiled from svn source

Thanks given by:
Yeah, but obviously you changed it by adding "3", are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you made no other changes?
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2012, 07:36 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Yeah, but obviously you changed it by adding "3", are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you made no other changes?

Yes sure. Adding "3" were because I want search source of error message in the source code and exactly same message are on three positions in one cpp file.
Thanks given by: