New minecraft version. (1.15)
Yep, protocol version 107 is MC 1.9.
Thanks given by:
These are not actual connection attempts, or are they? I don't think this many people connect to my server every hour. Sometimes even every day.
Thanks given by:
Those are server pings (so that the server description can be displayed in the client's server list).
Thanks given by:
Ah, I see. I hope those pings can get implemented sooner than other features, because that way the people connecting to servers at least know that mine still exists.
Thanks given by:
Minecraft 1.10 has been released
Thanks given by:
That was quick. Hopefully it didn't bring any major changes.
Thanks given by:
Well that is akward, just as 1.9 protocol support was merged and new 1.9 blocks and features were getting added... Seems like the 1.10 changelog is pretty big, that'll be fun... I would focus on full 1.9 support first to be honest.
Thanks given by:
That's the first time I've ever seen someone hoping a game patch doesn't add anything new ;D. But I understand the perspective this is coming from!
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2016, 09:18 PM)Jammet Wrote: That's the first time I've ever seen someone hoping a game patch doesn't add anything new ;D. But I understand the perspective this is coming from!
I thought more about unnecessary changes to existing features, like 1.9 had.Tongue
Thanks given by:
Minecraft 1.10.1 released.
http://mojang.com/2016/06/minecraft-1101/
Thanks given by: