r174 is taking a while
(03-03-2011, 06:05 AM)distroyed123 Wrote: so would the Server=www.minecraft.net be replaced with a db containing PW's and user information? or no

No, it simply opens up this page: www.minecraft.net/game/checkserver.jsp?user=%USERNAME%&serverId=%SERVERID%
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2011, 06:34 AM)FakeTruth Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 06:05 AM)distroyed123 Wrote: so would the Server=www.minecraft.net be replaced with a db containing PW's and user information? or no

No, it simply opens up this page: www.minecraft.net/game/checkserver.jsp?user=%USERNAME%&serverId=%SERVERID%

ahh alright
Thanks given by:
Been testing R174, Working out well with my addon. no crashing in windows!
Thanks given by:
Any chance of you making a client? That would make my day. The current java kills this old thing. If my C++ was up to par I would be all over it. My true dream... a full minecraft client and server in c++, maybe with some useful additions like some built in tools.
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2011, 01:10 PM)sedated Wrote: Any chance of you making a client? That would make my day. The current java kills this old thing. If my C++ was up to par I would be all over it. My true dream... a full minecraft client and server in c++, maybe with some useful additions like some built in tools.

Wouldnt that technically be copyright infringement? Rolleyes
jus' sayin'Tongue
Thanks given by:
No I'm not going to create a clientTongue Maybe you should simply buy a new computer? :O
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2011, 05:49 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: No I'm not going to create a clientTongue Maybe you should simply buy a new computer? :O

I'm buying a house at the moment so I have to be thrifty lol.

Thanks given by:
Looking forwould to the release soonBig Grin can't wait to start building on the new pack Smile excited about mobs aswellBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Oh by the way, is there a chance that it will be released today? Smile
Thanks given by:
Yes, I think I'll release r174 today spiders
Thanks given by: