Random Chitchat 2012-2016
i have 11-17 chunks / sec now with 1448. before it was like 3 chunks / sec.

I disabled the pre-simulator and now i got 22 chunks / sec. i don't get any major lag spikes anymore
Thanks given by:
But you don't get water flowing into holes anymoreTongue
Thanks given by:
its a sacrifice for playing without major lag spikes Smile
Thanks given by:
I've further optimized the DistortedHeightmap generator, so now it's running at some 50 chunks / sec for me. Almost the speed of the Biomal generators; considering that it's actually using the Biomal generators under the hood, it's quite a feat Smile

Committed as rev 1451
Thanks given by:
well what can i say Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I'll let the generators settle for a while, for now I'm gonna fix the UI that got broken in 1.5 with the introduction of "inventory painting" (FS #371)
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2013, 05:03 AM)xoft Wrote: I'll let the generators settle for a while, for now I'm gonna fix the UI that got broken in 1.5 with the introduction of "inventory painting" (FS #371)
Now that you aren't with the generator, can you fix FS #346 and FS #338? It would be nice. If you fix it I could make a good survival server
Thanks given by:
eeeehm he is doing #346 now. That when the items drop on the ground is becouse of inventory painting Wink
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2013, 05:43 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: eeeehm he is doing #346 now. That when the items drop on the ground is becouse of inventory painting Wink
Sorry, I didn't know, I'm so stupidTongue
Thanks given by:
I'll check out the sources again and get back in the game Smile
Thanks given by: