Random Chitchat 2012-2016
It was announced a couple of months ago. No idea how to get cmake to generate a MSVC clang project though.
Thanks given by:
It doesnt seem to work properly anyway, I set the project manually and the warnings generated were still MSVC-styled, not Clang-styled.
Thanks given by:
That might be clang-cl changing the format so visual studio can parse them. Are you getting warnings about non-expicity handled enum values in switches?
Thanks given by:
I was testing on a different project, so can't really tell.

I tried Cuberite now but it seems CMake makes it near impossible to switch the toolset, there are several incompatible options and even after manually fixing them the toolset fails with "invalid commandline options". I don't have the nerves to go any furtherTongue If anyone else is interested, feel free to try. We already do have some code in the cmake files to use a specific toolset in MSVC, so it could serve as the base for setting clang natively by cmake.
Thanks given by:
I've managed to get the emails working again by sending it via my own host, nilspace.nl. Sadly, the emails go to my spam folder, but hey, it works ^^
Thanks given by:
Yea, it works! (got your msg)
Thanks given by:
Great Smile I'm now hoping for less spammers, but sadly I had to ban the first one already :/
Thanks given by:
Here is a zip file that contains the scan from CppCheck, exported as html. It's well done, easy to understand Smile

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7270...pcheck.zip

Statistic:
Code:
668 purgedConfiguration
301 noExplicitConstructor
71 uninitMemberVar
65 toomanyconfigs
10 unusedStructMember
8 passedByValue
6 class_X_Y
5 duplInheritedMember
2 useInitializationList
1 knownConditionTrueFalse

I think this error ids would be good to check:
uninitMemberVar, passedByValue, duplInheritedMember

Open the file index.html and you have a overview. Use the search of the browser (ctr + f), if you are interested in a specific error id

Edit: Okay no underline in code possible.
Thanks given by:
Does it require any changes to the cmakelist to run?
Thanks given by:
I think I managed to get LetsEncrypt to sign a certificate for analytics.cuberite.org, now to get it installed Smile
Thanks given by: