Random Chitchat 2012-2016
It tells me that the connection is untrusted
Thanks given by:
Its still using the nfs wildcard cert.
Thanks given by:
Yes, the process for SSL is only semi-automated at the moment, so they have to click a button to add it. The support team is in the US so there's still a few hours before they get into work.
Thanks given by:
Hows that going to work with letsencrypt? Don't they only do 90 day certs?
Thanks given by:
They only do 90 day certs, and so I just have to change it every few months. It takes less than 5 minutes to run the cert gen script, so it's not too much of a burden.

BTW the analytics are up now, and the main site is migrated over from my server to the new one.
Thanks given by:
Any chance of getting SSL working on the build servers?
Thanks given by:
That would be more difficult because there isn't so much automation there, but I'll add it to my list of things to do.

First, though, I'll do the book.
Thanks given by:
Today I had the first major test of my backup power supplies. Had a self-managed power outage (needed to replace a wall socket) for half an hour, and I'm proud to announce that all the systems worked without a hitch, the UPSs held all the computers, routers, RasPis etc. online for the entire time Smile
Thanks given by:
Great Smile

I think I should get myself something like that, at least for my RPi server (which is rather brittle due to the SD cards).
Thanks given by:
The buildserver is now SSL-enabled :O

I am now going to force SSL usage on as many properties as I can (HSTS and redirect).
Thanks given by: