Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I almost got sent to CppCon by my employer. In the end, I decided not to go - it's too far away to go just for a conference and back without any sightseeing. I guess I'm getting too lazyTongue
Thanks given by:
They wouldn't let you stay an extra day? It seems a bit of a shame.
Thanks given by:
And you are too lazy for taking a day vacation and do all that sightseeing Wink

Where is the cppcon?
Thanks given by:
It's 5 days, actually, and no, they wouldn't give us an extra day, because some people want it, some don't, and they don't want the hassle with the airplane tickets. The conference, is in the US - Bellevue, Washington.
Thanks given by:
Hah, the Chinese are at it again Smile If you ever thought about getting a quadcopter, now's the time! There's promo going now on banggood.com, they're selling a quadcopter with camera, same as I have, for under 20 USD. It's a Chinese knockoff (Eachine E5C) of a Chinese knockoff (Syma X5C), but the reviews are positive and the price is simply unbeatable.

Go get your own!
http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E5C-With...34930.html
Thanks given by:
Those things are crazy cheap lately. But then again, banggood has allot of cheap stuff. I actually bought my mouse from there Smile
Thanks given by:
You bought a living animal from them?!? Shame on you!

And yey, soon enough 25k posts
Thanks given by:
I even got it hooked to a cable: http://m.banggood.com/3200-DPI-7-Button-...40178.html
Thanks given by:
That promo was over very quickly, I looked an hour later and they were all gone, now they're selling for some 35 USD and still they sold out Smile I guess I should consider myself lucky that I managed to snatch one for the low priceBig Grin If nothing else, then it'll be good for the spare parts.
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 06:38 AM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Those things are crazy cheap lately. But then again, banggood has allot of cheap stuff. I actually bought my mouse from there Smile

I read it as you bought your house from there.

Was momentarily astounded.
Thanks given by: