Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Yes, I agree. He has done some great work Smile
Thanks given by:
Yup! Good job! Smile
Thanks given by:
Aaaand I've lost my quadcopters. I wanted to make the range extending hack to my transmitter, but failed. Never let a programmer anywhere near a soldering iron!Tongue
The replacement transmitter is on the way, but it will take about a month to get here Sad
Thanks given by:
Awww, that sucks Sad
Thanks given by:
Well its better then the fun thing i have..
Parrot Rolling Spider
Running it inside it bumps against the ceiling but meh,
Then i was like go outside!

Its suppose to hang around a set value of height 2-10meters
had it set to the minimum height, but due to a fun bug it has, it just took off. i was lucky though cause the wind kept it from going to high,
Flew over some buildings then a gust of wind blew it from the side of the builder roof, then it landed into a tree cause the battery kinda died.
Got it back, put in new battery and it kept doing that, luckly it has a emergency button to fully shut it down.. but kinda useless.

Seems it somehow thinks its in the ground and go's crazy trying to get out of it.
Got 4 battery's filled and its just in a corner of my room cause i cant really use it without it going crazy right away.
Bad soldering, so i might fix it sometime myself.. but i might screw up and have to replace it fully :/.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you got a defective one, perhaps try to have it exchanged for a better working one?
Thanks given by:
Here's the last video I recorded. Notice the beautiful drop-crashTongue
Turn down your volume, it gets really loud at the end.
https://youtu.be/f5PTRDA0lt0
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised it just crashes once it loses signal. I'd think there'd be some safety guard that will make it slowly return to the ground if it doesn't have a signal.
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2014, 09:14 PM)NiLSPACE Wrote: Hurray! Lets go to 10000.

That was back in 2014, Looks like we'll get there rather soon Smile We're about 60 commits off.
Thanks given by:
Well,
It is indeed defective, but it seems they pretty much all have the defect as tons and tons of people are complaining about it so sending it back... useless.
Thanks given by: